A Blog About Books?!

Helllllllo all! 

Welcome to my brand new Book Blog! Yes, you heard right.. Book Blog!

I wanted to have another platform for me to be able to share book reviews, book lists, book hauls, and pretty much anything book related because why not?

With each book that I review I have broken it down into a few different categories:
1. Plot & Plot Development
2. Character & Character Development
3. Writing Style
4. Overall Impressions & Opinions

I myself, always like to try and read reviews before picking up my next book of my (never-ending) To-Be-Read (TBR) pile. Honestly, picking a book is hard enough with all of my options so if I can narrow that down in any way, well I'm all for it!

Stay tuned for my first review... it's going to be a good one!

Goodreadshttps://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30810552-samantha-kelley
BookTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0wFi3cNT6J0MKuYPOhGJyA?view_as=subscriber

xoxo, Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color Me In: A BiRacial Story Set During A Trying Time