Troubles In Paradise: A Review

Hi friends!

Elin Hilderbrand does it AGAIN. I literally adore all of her books. Her writing is so good, her stories are so sweet, and her characters are seriously the most relatable and the best. 

Thank you to NetGalley for the chance to read her newest book, and the final installment in her newest trilogy, Troubles In Paradise coming out in October. Usually I wait to read these until it's closer to publication, but Elin is my favorite author and I was so shocked and excited to be given a chance to review this, that I picked it up IMMEDIATELY. 



Let me start off by saying that I LOVED at the end how Elin connected one of her Winter Street series characters to a main character in this trilogy.

This is the third and final installment in the Paradise trilogy.

These characters are so compelling and relatable, that you can't help but love them. The Steele family will always be close to my heart, and I am sad to see that their story has ended but happy that they all are happy. I would love to see some sort of spin-off with these characters in the future because I am curious of what is to come for our beloved characters.

The story itself picks up right where the second installment left off. The second book was not my favorite, but this one quickly warmed it's way into my heart and really impressed me as a finale. It was action-packed, while also having Elin's enchanting scenary, impressive romance, and a little bit of mystery. It was nice to see how the mystery itself was wrapped up. Usually Elin focuses heavily on the romance, so it was nice to see her weave that into a bit of a mystery. 

This book is simply magical and transports you to a summery setting. I found myself missing the beach a lot while reading this and making a mental note to myself that not only do I need to check out Nantucket, but St. John as well. Elin's writing is so descriptive that I could picture many different places of the setting that she has woven together based on reality and fiction. 

Overall, this was an impressive wrap up and really brought closure to the story line and it's characters. I don't think that it could have been written any other way.

Overall rating: 5 Stars 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color Me In: A BiRacial Story Set During A Trying Time